Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quick Card 4!

Sorry I haven't been on here in abit, been studying real hard for school and even unplugged my Cricut (eeek!!) just so I can make sure I stay focused. It's quite tempting to see all my craft supplies and I always need to make something but at least I got to squeeze in this one card for Paper Smooches sparks challenge!
Here is the challenge taken from Pinterest (I am addicted!)

Here is my card! I just love owls!! I didn't have a "love you" and not too sure if they make one so I decided to stamp the two words together using their "Pretty Phrases".

I also used a Wilton red paper heart doily, Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder, twine, blue brads, spellbinder lacey circle, red and black inks. Oh, and copic markers: E02, E21, E33, E15, E25, B0000, B000, B00. Prisma markers: canary yellow and yellow orange.

Oh! Heads up! Going to open my etsy shop again!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment