Friday, July 13, 2012

Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Tags for Baby Showers and Weddings

Oh! I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up my blog! I have been super busy with school and a new promotion at work and taking care of the kiddos and crafting in between. I wanted to show off my latest goodies on my etsy shop and hope you like them!

First I am obsessing over woodland animals, mason jars, and country shabby chic rustic things so finding stuff to coordinate all in one was a blast and a toughie one to find all things to suit each other.

Here are my baby shower tags that I made. I added 2 that were not baby themed so it would coordinate with any party/wedding/gift giving.

check it out right here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/104295094/woodland-animals-countryside-rustic

I also made these with bright colors and more for weddings/party/gift giving but still has that rustic country feel to it!

Hope you guys like them! Enjoy!

Products used: Papertrey Ink, VersaFine black ink, My Mind's Eye, K&Company, Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, October Afternoon, Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment