Friday, July 13, 2012

Week April 29-May 05 Smash Pages

Here's my next set of pages, somehow I was thinking that week started with the 30th. It erks me to see that mistake on my page but oh well, can't remove it now. lol. It was the week that I got promoted and Kingston went to the babysitter's and Alex went to the YMCA. Got my new MOO business cards in that week too and had to put some in there. They are super cute because they are mini cards, half the size of a regular business card.
May 5th was such a busy day for me! We had to go to Macy's for work and it was their Beauty Bash and we got to hand out flyers and products for people. And I got to leave around 1pm so we took the kids to the playground and they had a lot of fun.


Used a lot of Echo park stuff. The new label maker from SMASH. Somehow the first letter doesn't show up and didn't want that piece to go to waste so I was able to find a W to add that in there. Used Simple stories for the may 05 and cosmo cricket tiny type letters at the bottom.
Old Basic Grey tag holder and tag and added Studio Calico stamp "look at this" and "Date stamp".

No comments:

Post a Comment